Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our first replacement order of Beach Bum Biscuits!


I know this may not seem like a big deal, but it is!  When I placed my first order ( over 250 bags) I never thought we'd sell all the bags!  Well, we have and I've just placed my first re-order!  They'll be arriving very soon at Seaside Sisters.  

This picture is from the shop, we also have several pictures of the label- actually a local artist's interpretation of how she thinks the dogs look in their hammock. 

We still have a few bags in the shop, but more are coming soon!   Thank you all for supporting our efforts in sponsoring our guide and service dog puppies.

3 comments:

  1. Diane! That is great news! Congratulations on selling the first order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the packaging! I was sure these would be a success and I am glad to hear they are! It's a great cause to support too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on such a great accomplishment! Especially since buying them helps with sponsoring the guide dogs.

    ReplyDelete