Friday, December 10, 2010

Key West Cool!

   I'm spending a little time in sunny Key West, Florida this month! Of course, Max and Danny made the trip with me, and we are having a blast. As you can see, Max took no time at all to adopt the Key West attitude. He hit the porch and quickly relaxed! Jimmy Buffet would be proud, huh?
   My mom and a few others have joined us and, between us all, we have really put the dogs through their paces strolling Duvall Street. It's really been great seeing all the beautiful, unique Christmas decorations here! But, I think Max and Danny have had enough sight-seeing for a day or two...it's nap time now!

1 comment:

  1. HI There,

    Great Post i love the pics to such cute doggies ;)
    Merry Xmas to you all and stay in touch my pet website may interest you to ;-)

    http://www.elmspets.com and i have a blog to http://www.elmspets.com/blog

    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year
    Love
    Kirsty, Prince and Taz = My chihuahua and Doberman lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete