Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Ready For My Closeup!

I can see it now!  The marquee lights blinking to beat the band!  All my favorite stars!

Rin Tin Tin!  Pluto!     Scooby Doo!  Lassie!  Toto!    FANG!  Hooch!  Lady!  Tramp!

I'm rushing out to get my tickets early because I know the lines will be around the movie theatre!

What?  Sweden?

The world's first movie theatre for dogs recently opened in Sweden!  FOX Home Entertainment pitched the idea to the organizers of the annual pet exhibition and it was met with barks of approval.  Pedigree provided goody bowls filled with doggy snacks and the result was a howling success!

If you're like me you'd probably enjoy more places and activities where our dogs could be with us and this is a fantastic idea.  The organizers were so pleased they plan to offer doggy cinema again next year!

Thanks to PEOPLEPets.com and our own Mermaid, Melissa S, for sharing this doggone great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment